Thursday, March 12, 2015

Shadow of a man

Here I am trying to find my place in the world like a lost animal, knowing nothing of whats to come and how should I face it. Robbed of all emotion, caring for none, not even myself. As I walk in the valley of shadows following no one, except for the distant memory of the man that once stood before me in the clear edge of the mirror. He looks at me with disdain torturing the face the once smiled to those We loved, yet I love them no more while he fades deeper into the of fog of memories soon to be forgotten by men without honor and heart. Yet I find myself seeking the man that  I once was in order to be him yet again, even if a mere shadow of a man that once stood in loving frame for a beloved family, now loved by none. 

No comments:

Post a Comment